WARNING: Products may contain nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical. Only for adults, Minors are prohibited from buying/using
SMOK 4 bay Intelligent Battery Charger
Presenting a smart multifunctional 4-bay charger, the Smok Intelligent charger. This piece of innovation is one of the latest additions in the accessories line of Smok. The Smok charger consists of a smart and intuitive LCD, keeping you aware of the battery status in real time. Featuring 4-bay charging slots, the device independently charges and monitors the batteries while automatically identifying the battery type. The intelligent charger by Smok supports multiple battery types and supports 500mA to 1000mA current charging. The Smok charger also supports LiFePO4 batteries along with Li-ion, Ni-MH and Ni-CD.
Packed with multiple protection systems like short-circuit protection, reverse polarity etc, the Smok’s charger is an absolutely safe and user friendly device.
- 1 x SMOK Smart Charger
- 1 x AC Wall Plug
- 1 x Car Charging Cable
- 1 x Instructional Manual
Specifications and Features:
- 4-Bay Battery Charger
- Independently Charging and Monitoring
- Intuitive LCD Display Screen
- Input: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 600mA
- Input: DC 12-24V 2000mA
- Output Voltage: 1.5V/3.65V/4.2V 500mA/1000mA
- Li-ion Battery Charge Current Options - 0.5A, 1.0A
- Ni-MH, Ci-Cd Battery Charge Current - 0.25A
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Over-Current Protection
- Over-Charge Protection
- Wrong Polarity Direction
- Supports Li-ion/LiFePO4 Battery Size:
- Supports Ni-MH/Ni-Cd Battery Size: AAA AA C
NB: This item is for advanced users only!
lavaporz.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
To ensure your safety and maintain the battery’s life and durability, we recommend you follow these rules:
- Do not over-discharge or overcharge the battery. Doing so will shorten the battery’s life and sometimes, it can make it pop or leak.
- Please do not short circuit or it will release massive current.
- Do not play with fire! Do not dispose any kind of battery in or near any fire.
- Do not stack more than one battery as it may potentially blowout and cause serious damage to yourself and place.
- Always check battery’s condition to see if there are signs of wear and tear. If there is, please dispose the battery.
- Do not dispose batteries into the trash as it is against the state’s laws.