Nitecore UM20 2-bay Battery charger
Nitecore UM20 2-bay Battery charger is a USB powered dual Li-ion battery charger with a high definition LCD display screen that shows a real time charging status. The UM20 is compatible with Li-ion / IMR 18650, 18490, 18350, 17670, 17500, 16340 (RCR123), 14500, 10440 sized batteries. The integrated intelligent power management system intelligently detects input power and distributes charging power. The UM20 offers a unique priority mode that offers either battery or USB charging. The UM20 also enables data transfer via USB. No more tangled messes with the rear USB cable winder and grooves to accommodate 2.5mm/3.0mm USB cables. The UM20 is constructed from fire retardant materials and is also designed for optimal heat dissipation.Features:
- USB powered dual Li-ion battery charger
- High definition LCD displays real time charging status
- Compatible with and identifies Li-ion / IMR: 18650, 18490, 18350, 17670, 17500, 16340 (RCR123), 14500, 10440
- Features USB output charging
- Integrated intelligent power management system
- Intelligently detects input power
- Intelligently distributes charging power
- Priority mode offers either battery or USB charging
- Enables data transfer via USB
- Intelligently selects charging current based on battery capacity
- Features rear USB cable winder and grooves to accommodate 2.5mm/3.0mm USB cables
- Constructed from fire retardant materials
- Features reverse polarity protection
- Designed for optimal heat dissipation
- Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC and CEC
- Insured worldwide by Ping An Insurance (Group) Company of China, Ltd.
- Input Voltage: Micro USB DC 5V
- Output Voltage: 4.2V ±1% / 5V
- Output current: 1000mA / 500mA
- Compatible with:
- Li-ion / IMR: 18650, 18490, 18350, 17670, 17500, 16340 (RCR123), 14500, 10440
- Dimensions: 100mm x 56mm x 35mm
- Weight: 2.72oz (without battery and power cord)
Warning: Please make sure you have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use mods and batteries that can handle Sub-Ohm coils. Do not use short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid or hybrid style device. If you are not familiar or unsure of particular products or set-ups, please do not use it. Always use proper precautions and handling.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. LAVAPORZ.com and any of their parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment.
LAVAPORZ.com and any or all of LAVAPORZ.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
To ensure your safety and maintain the battery’s life and durability, we recommend you follow these rules:
Do not over-discharge or overcharge the battery. Doing so will shorten the battery’s life and sometimes, it can make it pop or leak.
Please do not short circuit or it will release massive current.
Do not play with fire! Do not dispose any kind of battery in or near any fire.
Do not stack more than one battery as it may potentially blowout and cause serious damage to yourself and place.
Always check battery’s condition to see if there are signs of wear and tear. If there is, please dispose the battery.
Do not dispose batteries into the trash as it is against the state’s laws.
Due to the nature of this product. it is not covered by warranty and cannot be exchanged.
1 x Nitecore UM20
1 x Attached Micro USB Cable